We want to make Sonoma Speed Festival an immersive and exciting experience for all. Local cuisine and car culture will be on display alongside special exhibits celebrating the Evolution of Speed that will feature Brass Era to contemporary racing vehicles.
- Over 200+ elite, historic cars will participate including the Porsche 917K, Ferrari 250 GTO and even Formula 1 cars like the Lotus 77 (John Player Special Mk.II)
- Ten-time Grand Prix winning car of Lewis Hamilton will be run by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport
- Ten invited race groups spanning the history of motorsports from the Brass Era to the modern age competing on track
- Vehicle simulators & Virtual Reality
- Special vehicle demos and new car displays
- The Evolution of Speed exhibit, featuring 20 rare vehicles from a world-class automotive museum
- Academy of Art University drawing competition, clay model concept car display, and car designer Q&A
- Wine Country food park with local favorites, plus live streaming video on large displays so you won’t miss any of the racing action!
- Sip & Savor Pavilion with carefully curated vineyard tasting stations from famed wineries such as Ram’s Gate, Keller Estate Winery, Williams Seylem, Girard, Clos Pegasse, Red Car, Three Sticks, Donelan, Gary Farrell, Sbragia and more. The Pavilion will also feature a curated vodka station from Hanson of Sonoma Distillery, along with chef demos by local chefs.