Enjoy a sampling of local cuisine, culture and services throughout the track. Our curated ticket packages create various opportunities for guests to gain access to the event's exclusive after parties and dinners, Sip & Savor Pavilion, Grand Stand Suites, and VIP Driver's Lounge.
Over fifty vendors will be present at the event, offering tastings within the Sip & Savor Pavilion and Beverage Garden, while purchased goods will be available at the Wine Country Food Park.
Sip & Savor Pavilion
- Open Sat. and Sun., 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Kick-Off Reception, Fri. 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Air-Conditioned area with soft seating
- Complimentary Sonoma Speed Festival branded wine glass for each guest
- Complimentary wine and restaurant tastings from over forty local vendors throughout the weekend
- Daily entertainment
- Live-streaming video of all the races
- Scenic viewing opportunities to take-in all the paddock action
Wine Country Food and Beverage Parks
- Open Fri. to Sun. 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Picnic style seating
- Food and beverage vendors offering a variety of meal options for purchase
- Youth activity area