Sonoma Raceway is located at 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476, just north of the intersection at Highways 37 and 121 in southeast Sonoma County.
If you already have your tickets, please have them out and ready for scanning upon driving onto the raceway property. If you have a parking permit, it should be displayed on your rearview mirror. The friendly folks at the gates will direct you to where you need to go for parking. Tickets may also be purchased at the gates with cash or credit cards.
Will Call is located at Gate 1, just after you enter the raceway on the right-hand side. Gate 1 is the main entrance to the facility located on Highway 121. You will need a photo I.D. to pick up your tickets at Will Call.
- Valet Parking is available onsite for purchase.
- Car corral parking is available for purchase in advance.
- General parking lots are also available. Ambassadors will direct you onsite.
- Handicap parking is available. Guests with ADA parking placards should enter through the main gate where they will be directed to designated parking areas. To use a handicap placard be sure to bring paperwork showing your name and placard number and a valid driver’s license.
- Shuttles will be provided for guests from lots to the main race entrance.
- Outside Food & beverage
- Bottles/glass containers
- Inline skates/skateboards
- Lawn chairs and stadium-type seats with legs
- Umbrellas in seating areas
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray.
- Pets, except for our seeing impaired guests or for other ADA purposes, are not allowed into the raceway. Pets can be brought into camping areas, but must remain at your camp site.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated, non-seating areas and away from any crowds or lines of people. This also applies to e-cigarettes.
- Permanent ATMs are located at the Raceway Café and behind Section A of the Main Grandstand.
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase in our Wine Country Food Park and throughout the event.
- Dress: Make sure you are prepared to spend a comfortable day at the races. The Raceway is a unique venue with changes in elevation, and the majority of the seat locations are not shaded. We recommend wearing comfortable, close-toed shoes, a hat and sunscreen and a jacket, as temperatures are cool in the morning and it can get breezy in the afternoon.