TICKETS & PACKAGES
GENERAL ADMISSION SPECTATOR TICKETS
Weekend 3-Day Pass – $90 presale / $150 at gate
Day pass $70 presale / $95 at gate
Includes Raceway Entry and General Parking. This pass will allow you access around the entire race track and will get you into the paddock where you can walk right up to the cars. Does not include any VIP or other access. This pass will allow you access around the entire race track, access to Beer Garden and Wine Country Food Park, ….
*Kids 12 and under free when accompanied by Adult
This four-day pass includes all races and evening events with access to:
- Drivers lounge access including viewing grandstand on pit lane
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & Afternoon Bites
- Lounge areas and viewing grandstand
- Sip & Savor Pavilion
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 12 to 5 P.M.
- Complimentary wine tastings, chef demos, and bites
- Historic Car Race Festival – Sonoma Plaza
- Thursday, 5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
- Parade from Raceway to Sonoma Plaza
- Local light bites and wine tastings
- Drinks & Dragsters Owners Reception
- Friday, 5:30 to 7 P.M.
- Vintage Dragster Demonstrations
- Champagne Reception Trackside
- Closing Dinner Celebration
- Saturday, 6:00 to 10:00 P.M.
- Ramsgate Winery Dine-Around
- Cocktails, chef stations, wine tours and more
ELITE 400 CLUB
Less than 100 Elite 400 Club packages available!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.
- Grandstand Air-Conditioned Suite access with light bites and cash bar
- Complimentary access to Sip & Savor Tent
- Includes one 3-day General Admission pass
Experience wonderful weekend camping in our Turn 8 campground, which overlooks one of the fastest parts of the road course, the Esses.
Please call (800)870-7223 to purchase and for availability.
Car Corral Parking: $35 per day or $90 for the weekend (Only 80 spaces available, must specify car)
- Car Corral is located just above the Main Paddock – Sporting/Historic vehicles only